Thursday, July 26, 2007

Bill Gates Bastard Stepchilds Playground

I am taking the next two seconds that I hope and pray I have to let ya'll know that I am not dead. Master Laptop Toshiba piece of shit has developed a fan issue and is shutting down every time I turn it on and no warning, just bloop, black screen. My other laptop is in the shop with my begging to have it down as soon as possible. I think I may have offered sexual favors if it is done quickly.. can't remember with all the begging I did. This one is killing me and the one in the shop I took apart before Mom's house fire to fix the modem and messed up the monitor while doing it. So, I am not dead, not ignoring you and miss you all horribly but Bill Gates is wreaking havoc on my aura because I talked shit about his Bastard Stepchild's Playground and my internet issues. I think I pissed off the computer charma gods when I spoke ill of the internet provider from hell. Ok, going to post this before it shuts down, I have been on for like. twenty seconds.
To My daipering Momma... I miss you toooooo!!!! Somfin Awful!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

AndreAnna said...

Awww, so glad you're okay! I was worried Bill may finally have lost it with all your DIY projects and thta you were buried in the wall between insulation. :)

"Bloop" is the perfect word for these asswad machines when one just decides to shut off. Sorry you're having issues.

Hope you're back for good soon!!