Sunday, July 1, 2007

I'm a Rockin Girl! :0)



Hey, check it out! I got an award! AndreAnna picked me for this Rockin Girl Blogger award and I think she is awesome for the wonderful things she said about me! Thanks AndreAnna, you are the sweetest chick on the net!! And you are the bestest Blog friend a girl could ever have! Always has something nice to say, always positive and supportive. We just met but I relate to her like a long lost sister! And of course she posts nice tub shots of ‘Angel’. *drool*


Now, I believe if I am doing this right.. Which I think I am… I am supposed to pick five Rocking Girl Bloggers to send this to myself. So, here goes….

1. Pacer she is awesome, her weekend posts are some of the funniest I have ever read. I live a lot of weekends vicariously through her!

2. Karly at Wiping Up Snot, if you haven’t checked her out yet, you are really, really missing out! She is hilarious and I think we have the same child rearing values. LOL

3. Crystal at Boobs, injuries and Dr. Pepper, a truly hilarious read! This girl is so funny that you will scare people guffawing at her posts. My favorite all time post is this one…http://boobsinjuriesanddrpepper.blogspot.com/2007/03/filed-under-parents-1-smart-ass-teenage.html
You HAVE to read it. And I am totally doing that to one of my kids one day.. Complete with pictures!!!

4. Military Mommy She has great posts, her Sunday dinner posts make me hungry! I can relate to her posts in that Military wife way! And her weight loss is inspirational!!

5. I have to send it to Robyn! I went and did a search because I was positive that someone had probably gave this to her already, but I didn’t find it on there… and man, this is the hardest working chick in the Blogosphere! She is a foster momma for kitties, works a ‘farm’ and has just finished renovating a house! I need a nap! She posts the best entries with tons of good stuff to read and lots and lots of kitty pics!

I am living in DIY hell. I told ya’ll the other day about my ‘wheel of a deal’ window from Lowe’s. Well, I bitched and moaned and complained until the guys all came down from the head of the holler to get it put in to silence my loud obnoxious mouth. This window is NINE FEET LONG. The old window was about six feet long. So, that means they had to cut part of the wall out in order to install it. Which means they had to build a frame to put the new one in and get it all set up and then build the molding around it. It has been a chore and a half. Then because of course no ‘wheel of a deal’ goes unpunished, I have wound up having to completely redo my living room. The wall with the window was messed up , which meant I had to patch and mud part of that wall. Well, that lead to needing to paint it, and since I don’t have the old color, that meant that I had to pick a new color, so I have to repaint the whole living room. And, of course if I am painting the walls, I had to pick a color for the crown molding. Jesus Mary and Joseph, my house is tore to shreds, I have painted the doors and the trim around the doors and I ran out of steam for the night. Tomorrow I have to put a second coat on the doors and start painting the molding. And, of course I promised the kids I would take them to the water park so there’s three hours that I could be working… gone forever. Oh, well, once it is done it will be gorgeous so I will just try to keep that in mind.

Tonight is going to be very short, I am exhausted and am going to actually pass out at a decent time tonight. I know the world just stopped spinning for a minute, it will be ok folks, honest… lightning wont strike us! Tomorrow will be a longer entry and before and after pictures for this project.

Oh, already I can tell a ton of difference in this house since we did the insulation! The air conditioner is not kicking on near as often and it is staying quite cool in here! I am really curious to see the electric bill this coming month. Fingers Crossed!!

5 comments:

AndreAnna said...

Awww, thankss for the compliments. You deserve it!

AndreAnna said...

Awww, thankss for the compliments. You deserve it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks! :)

AndreAnna said...

I was totally spastic and hut the button twice.. LOL.

Carol H said...

And so do you!!! I'm just sorry that I couldn't give
it to you since you already had it :0)